The FDG group aims to create and optimise product lines designed for Mass Distribution (supermarkets and hypermarkets).
FDG group business areas and skills: product line design, sales initiatives, merchandising, logistics and production.
The FDG Group offers fully integrated management of on-shelf products:
Locations, marking, POSI (Point of Sale Information) and POSA (Point of Sale Advertising)
This integrated and comprehensive service is based on:
- a permanent team of over 200 merchandisers trained in our product collections, covering the entire territory and allowing more than 1,000 points of sale to be visited every day,
- A professionals’ team trained to assure(insure) the permanent interface between FDG and the points of sale,
- Use of the best tools for high responsiveness and shelf space optimisation: modern control tools, POS advertising that allows shelf space to be optimised, …
One of the FDG group’s merchandising strengths lies in customising the way shelves and services are put in place according to different types of customers, geographical areas and/or the specifics of every shelf set-up.
This capacity is based, in particular, on:
– Proximity links managed by each regional logistics centre, as close as possible to the merchandisers,
– A culture of national or international leaders who have remained anchored in regional reality,
– Planograms and POS advertising adapted to each type of store, from the largest to the smallest.
The FDG group’s international success is illustrated by the development of its hair accessories products, which have been exported for many years all over the world.
The various ranges of hair and beauty accessories marketed by Delsol have been adapted to all cultures and styles to ensure a consistent response to customer needs, bringing together quality and choice at the best possible price.
The hair ornament collections are emblematic of French ‘know-how’ and exported to over 40 countries, on all continents.
Visit our INTERNATIONAL page
The FDG group operates in all areas of the supply chain:
- Sourcing: seeking new products and new suppliers, in France and all around the world, to ensure the best buying conditions in terms of price, quality, timeframes and innovation.
In particular, we are responsible for ongoing sourcing with our suppliers, with whom we have been working for over 40 years, as well as permanent product requests from new suppliers worldwide.
- Production : the FDG group ensures perfect control of industrial techniques for packaging, on the one hand, and the manufacture of hair ornaments on the other, i.e. 2 production sites. French manufacturer and creator DELSOL has, indeed, been in operation for over 100 years.
- International and local logistics: FDG has international warehouses, which handle both imports and exports, and regional warehouses, which guarantee close links and deliveries to the points of sale. Each regional site is connected to a network of merchandisers who deal with orders, deliveries and information feedback, allowing for unrivalled responsiveness and efficiency.
- Quality: our ‘quality’ approach covers the entire chain: certifications, monitoring the development of standards adapted to different markets, quality control in production and warehouses…
Regional logistics sites in France:
FDG Centre/Sud Est
Tél : 04 77 27 45 60
Fax : 04 77 27 45 69
E-mail : email@example.com
Tél : 02 38 34 57 80
Fax : 02 38 34 57 89
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
40990 SAINT PAUL LES DAX
Tél : 05 58 91 71 31
Fax : 05 58 91 93 32
E-mail : email@example.com
Tél : 03 27 94 39 00
Fax : 03 27 94 39 01
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél : 02 43 74 04 90
Fax : 02 43 76 29 54
E-mail : email@example.com
86361 CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU
Tél : 05 49 37 60 80
Fax : 05 49 41 35 45
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél : 03 84 57 36 36
Fax : 03 84 22 45 09
E-mail : email@example.com
Tél : 01 30 22 35 70
Fax : 01 34 74 93 13
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org